If you did not pay your Real Estate taxes in full, send the second half to:

Sawyer County Treasurer, PO Box 935, Hayward, WI 54843

Please do not send the second half to the Town of Hunter Treasurer.

Delinquent Personal Property taxes should be sent to:

Town of Hunter Treasurer, PO Box 634, Hayward, WI 54843

The payment stubs at the bottom of your tax bill should guide you as to where your taxes should be sent.

Thank you!